Broadridge Financial Solutions announced the hiring of Christopher Perry as its new president of global sales, marketing and client solutions.
Prior to joining Broadridge, Perry served as global managing director of risk for the financial and risk division of Thomson Reuters. Perry will take on his new role in September and report to Richard J. Daly, Broadridge's president and CEO.
"Chris's appointment underscores our continued focus on supporting our clients, broadening our solutions capabilities and driving our long-term growth aspirations," Daly says. "We are excited to have Chris join Broadridge's executive management team."
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit