State Street Corporation has appointed Bob Keogh as its head of Alternative Investment Solutions (AIS) for Asia Pacific on the back of rising demand for alternative investment servicing in the region.
Keogh will be based in Hong Kong and will be responsible for growing the firm’s hedge fund, private equity, and real estate businesses.
Previously senior managing director for State Street’s hedge fund servicing business in Europe, Keogh has 14 years of experience in the hedge fund industry. He joined State Street in 2012 from Goldman Sachs after State Street’s acquisition of the firm’s Administration Services (GSAS), prior to which he was head of the GSAS business in Europe and Asia, where he was responsible for establishing offices in Ireland, Hong Kong, and Singapore.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II