Reval, a global provider of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and integrated Treasury and Risk Management (TRM) solutions, has announced the appointment of John Mitchell as its executive vice president of global sales.
With Mitchell's hiring, the New York-based vendor is looking to grow its business further after registering a 20 percent growth year-on-year in 2013.
Mitchell joins with more than 25 years of experience in global technology sales, most recently working for data management firm Asset Control, a subsidiary of Fidelity Ventures, where he was responsible for growing the geographic and segment footprint of the firm. He also worked as vice president of sales in Americas and Japan for Fortent, an anti-money-laundering and anti-terrorism finance solution, and as senior vice president, global sales and marketing at Bradmark Technologies, a database software provider, which he expanded into 20 new countries.
He has also spent 19 years with IBM in the US and UK.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act