Before joining SecurityScorecard, Barringer was most recently US managing director of cGain Technologies, a technology and offshore development consultancy, prior to which he was chief executive of low-latency managed infrastructure provider Burstream.
Previously, Barringer spent four years as US managing director of IT consulting and managed services provider GPXS, and five years in various business development roles at Hewlett Packard.
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp