SimCorp has appointed Marc Mallett as vice president of product and managed services in North America.
Mallett has held leadership positions at Northern Trust, where he was the head of product and strategy for their global fund services business, and specialist consultancy Citisoft, where he was COO. He also served as a VP of technology at Fidelity Investments and was a director of professional services at Thomson Reuters.
He joins managing director James Corrigan among the company's recent leadership refresh in North America. Corrigan joined SimCorp from SunGard last September, replacing David Kubersky, who is now principal at boutique advisory SixPoint Venture Concepts.
“Marc is a true expert in the investment management process and technology,” Corrigan says. “His experience spans across all segments of the financial services industry including asset management, asset servicing, financial technology and professional services. Marc has consistently demonstrated the ability to help customers design, develop and implement operations and technology strategy.”
Mallett is based in Chicago.
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp