Before joining MSCI, Bradbury was founder and non-executive director at ETF creation consulting companies ETF Portfolio Solutions and ETF Consulting, and is also founder of ETF Connect, an information warehouse for ETF products, and founder and coordinator of industry association the Australian ETF Network.
Prior to that, he was head of investor solutions for Australia at Barclays Capital, and served as co-head of iShares Australia and head of retail for funds management distribution at Barclays
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership