Grant, who will be based in the LSEG's New York office, will responsible for the growth strategy and business development of UnaVista across the Americas, including adding 24/7 customer support.
He joins from regulatory reporting and risk management solutions provider AxiomSL, where he served as senior vice president of sales for four years, before which he managed sales at FRSGlobal, the regulatory reporting and risk management arm of Wolters Kluwer Financial Services and served as senior vice
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse