Rothberg was previously a sales associate at S&P Capital IQ, responsible for sales of the vendor's core research services, as well as quantitative solutions and enterprise data offerings to asset managers in the Midwest US, having joined the vendor in 2011 as a client development analyst.
Before S&P Capital IQ, Rothberg was a research assistant at the University of Michigan's Department of Complex Systems.
Based in Chicago, he reports to John Garofoli, senior vice president of sales at AlphaSens
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act