Mostly recently, Napolitano was global head of Enterprise content and distribution sales, responsible for the entire sales team within Bloomberg's Enterprise Solutions division.
Napolitano joined Bloomberg in 2000 as sales manager, before serving as global head of sales, first, for the vendor's Tradebook platform in 2004, and later, for Bloomberg's data solutions division.
Bloomberg officials declined to comment on the departure, however end user sources in the industry say their Bloomberg repre
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming