Burleigh was most recently senior director of sales and client services at Moody's Analytics, which he joined in 2013 after eight years at Standard & Poor's, where he held roles including managing director of the EMEA region for S&P Capital IQ and managing director of fixed income and risk management at S&P.
Before that, Burleigh was a global sales executive at Thomson Financial, vice president of product and marketing for investment banking in EMEA at Thomson Corp., prior to which he spent 11 y
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit