Connor was most recently principal of Tower Hill Advisors, a management consulting firm, prior to which he spent 24 years at Market News International, including 22 years as president and CEO, and also as chief operating officer, chief financial officer, and head of strategic accounts and Asia Operations for Deutsche Börse's Market Data + Analytics division, following the exchange's acquisition of MNI.
Prior to joining MNI in 1990, Connor spent six years at Moody's Investors Service as assistant
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit