Dos Santos joins from Standard & Poor's, where he spent 13 years, most recently as global head of oversight, methodologies and analytical excellence for the vendor's Securities Evaluations division. Before that, he held positions at Citigroup, Merrill Lynch and JJ Kenny as a mortgage-backed and asset-backed security pricing manager.
Based in New York, Dos Santos reports to Kiet Tran, global head of fixed income pricing at Markit.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit