Samad will also help to expand FTSE Russell's presence in North America, and will oversee the FTSE TMX joint venture in North America, and all other fixed income partnerships.
Samad joins the LSE from Barclays, where he ran the firm's index and analytics business as CEO of BRAIS (Barclays Risk Analytics and Index Solutions). Before joining Barclays in 2007, Samad spent three years at Deutsche Bank as head of the index research group in Europe and Asia, and five years at Credit Suisse in a varie
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership