Samad will also help to expand FTSE Russell's presence in North America, and will oversee the FTSE TMX joint venture in North America, and all other fixed income partnerships.
Samad joins the LSE from Barclays, where he ran the firm's index and analytics business as CEO of BRAIS (Barclays Risk Analytics and Index Solutions). Before joining Barclays in 2007, Samad spent three years at Deutsche Bank as head of the index research group in Europe and Asia, and five years at Credit Suisse in a varie
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit