Blennerhassett joined Smartkarma last month as content strategist from interdealer broker BGC Partners, where he was head of research. Before that, he was a director at Knight Capital Group, and head of research at MainFirst Bank, and was also head of research at Hong Kong-based JS Cresvale Securities.
"Hong Kong is an obvious choice for Smartkarma as we continue our global expansion, given its role as a key financial hub for Asia," says Raghav Kapoor, chief executive and co-founder of Smartkar
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse