Between 2010 and 2012, Duncan was head of technology and chief information officer for the US Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, recruited by Sen. Elizabeth Warren, prior to which he also liaised with Warren in his role as chairman of the American Business Leaders for Financial Reform industry organization that he founded to support the Dodd-Frank Act.
From 2004 to 2010, he was founder and chief executive of Story Investment Management, a boutique Boston-based investment manager, prior to wh
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit