Malhotra was most recently director of software engineering at chip manufacturer Intel, and also served as site director for the vendor’s Toronto Technology Center. He joined Intel via the vendor’s 2015 acquisition of FPGA manufacturer Altera, where he was software engineering manager. Before joining Altera in 2005, Malhotra was a software engineer at Qualcomm.
“Shawn has a proven track record of delivering results for customers, and his deep roots in the Toronto-Waterloo innovation community w
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech