Based in Sydney, Wood was most recently a consultant at litigation funding firm IMF Bentham, prior to which he was an associate director and senior project manager for technology and operational risk at Macquarie, and before that was director and head of the “Change the Bank” project for Deutsche Bank’s Asia-Pacific finance group. Before joining Deutsche Bank in 2010, Wood served as director and head of projects for global markets at Standard Chartered Bank, preceded by another three-year stint
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers