MacDonald has more than 30 years of industry experience, most recently as head of international equity research at Nomura, before which he was head of global research at UBS. In addition, RSRCHXchange has appointed three new board members—Adam Toms, former chief executive of agency broker Instinet Europe; Don Guiney, senior capital markets partner at law firm Freshfields; and Michael McFadgen, managing director of NEX Group’s private equity arm Euclid Opportunities, which recently made an equity
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers