Straight was most recently an executive director and financial solutions architect at IT consultancy Burwood Group, prior to which he was director of IT infrastructure and operations at network and cabling provider Panduit.
Before that, Straight was senior director of infrastructure at RJ O’Brien, vice president and IT manager at ITG Derivatives, and spent nine years as vice president of operations at Hyperfeed.
At Rosenthal Collins, he reports to chairman and chief executive Scott Gordon.
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers