On the editorial side, Finwire has hired former SIX News editor-in-chief Lars Johansson as managing editor, and Anton Wilén as equities reporter. Wilén previously held the same role at SIX News.
Finwire has also hired Göran Ekman as head of sales and marketing-a newly created position—to expand its sales capacity. Before joining Finwire, Ekman was a key account manager at SIX Financial Information Nordic. Ekman will be responsible for increasing the vendor’s footprint in its home market of Swed
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers