Before joining AIM, Woodford spent two years as sales manager at SmartStream’s Reference Data Utility, prior to which he held senior sales and business development positions at NYSE Euronext, Portware, Lava Trading and Bloomberg, where he spent 12 years.
Woodford reports to AIM managing director and chief commercial officer Josef Sommeregger.
“North American buy-side institutions are facing major challenges, which are forcing them to rethink how they approach data. AIM Software has revolutioni
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech