This makes for an interesting balancing act for the man charged with finding ways to commercialize DTCC’s data assets while at the same time ensuring that client data is protected. But six and a half years into the job, Jordan isn’t feeling the seven-year itch. After all, he spent more than two decades at NYSE before deciding it was time to move on.
An icy wind was blowing through Jersey City, now home to DTCC’s offices, when Inside Data Management met with Jordan, but he eased the chill by wa
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act