This makes for an interesting balancing act for the man charged with finding ways to commercialize DTCC’s data assets while at the same time ensuring that client data is protected. But six and a half years into the job, Jordan isn’t feeling the seven-year itch. After all, he spent more than two decades at NYSE before deciding it was time to move on.
An icy wind was blowing through Jersey City, now home to DTCC’s offices, when Inside Data Management met with Jordan, but he eased the chill by wa
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse