All three previously worked at market data procurement platform provider Diliger, where Clark was business development executive, and Cartledge and Humby were both product managers. Before that, Clark was a director at risk and quantitative analytics provider Financial Machineries, and served as European business development executive at BGC Partners and eSpeed, prior to which she was head of data acquisition at Telekurs UK (now SIX Financial Information), business development manager at Gissing
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp