Thompson will be responsible for leading the firm’s London team and overseeing all services and implementations in the region. The appointment comes just a month after LiquidityBook appointed Les Vital to lead its Technical Sales team.
Thompson joins LiquidityBook from Boston-based buy-side technology vendor Eze Software Group, where he was senior client engagement manager for EMEA and was responsible for product implementations across the region. Prior to his time at Eze, Thomson served as a s
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership