Correy Voo admits that his organization has an excess of technologies distributed throughout it. The CTO of platform services and applied innovation at UBS said that is where his focus is now, with a drive toward more standardized solutions and the removal of manual processes through automation.
"A lot of our time and focus is around automation tools," said Voo, one of several senior technologists who spoke on the panel. "Any tool that removes manual labor and allows us to not just drive standar
Linedata's Dave Remy and Chris Condron discuss all things CQRS and James Rundle goes over some of the big news breaking in the crypto space.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Location, Location, Location
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 121: An Examination of CQRS; Coinbase’s Institutional Play
- IHS Markit to Buy Ipreo, Sell Key Derivatives Unit
- DTCC Announces First Phase of Settlement Exposure Reduction
- CFTC's Budget Cut Constrains Crypto Oversight, Market Resiliency Activities