For some, the term big data is getting played out. But those two words used in combination aren't going anywhere in the near-term, either. Mike McGovern, though, would like to see the conversation move from the idea of "big data" to that of "smart data" ─ and that data can only be mined using new analytics platforms.
"Big data is out there and works for some organizations, but we're more focused on smart data and those analytics that we think are accretive to the value chain of our clients," sai
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy