Firms seeking to extract value out of their data are looking to overcome the traditional limits of speed. The answer is better data architecture and more advanced algorithms, according to panelists at this year's FinTech Barbarians at the Gates event in New York.
Asif Alam, global business director at Thomson Reuters, said the era we are living in is transitioning from the age of information to the age of customers, as those customers become increasingly demanding.
"The customer before was looki
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Blackstone Outlines Blueprint for Thomson Reuters F&R Spin-Off, Refinitiv