It was five years ago that Broadridge Financial Solutions gobbled up Paladyne Systems for over $70 million. The deal was made in order to expand Broadridge's presence on the buy side. While the Paladyne name is no longer in use, the aim has been achieved, according to Bennett Egeth, president of Broadridge's reference data and risk management solutions.
The old Paladyne unit currently has just under 300 clients globally, which is about double what it had at the time of the acquisition, according
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform