Sapient launched Synapse last year (Inside Market Data, Sept. 14, 2016) to help users manage and capture data requirements and metadata through a web interface. As part of the partner program, Synapse is now certified to take in the data provider's Ontology and Provenance datafeed.
"Bloomberg partners with certain software providers they believe are best in class and can offer something for their end users beyond what Bloomberg currently offers. So we became a registered partner, and we have sp
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act