Royal Bank of Canada is updating its client reference database as part of a project aimed at complying with the single customer view requirements under the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) reform in the UK, officials tell Inside Reference Data.
The FSCS, which becomes effective in January 2011, requires firms to create and maintain a single customer view of each client eligible for a pay-out in the event of a closure of a deposit-holding firm. Firms have to pull together data items
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II