Companies can request and register for an LEI from Bloomberg via the vendor’s LEI website, lei.bloomberg.com, via its Bloomberg Entity Exchange secure data and document-sharing platform, and via Bloomberg terminals, using the command LEI <GO>.
“The use cases for the LEI are coming into focus because of MiFID II’s January 2018 implementation deadline. MiFID II has a clear directive: ‘No LEI, No trade. US institutions that want to continue doing business with trading counterparties in Europe will
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform