NEW YORK - The Securities Market Practice Group (SMPG) is set to revise the standards proposal for corporate actions options messages in the Corporate Actions Working Group's first 2009 teleconference meeting after the SMPG member countries have reviewed the proposal in their national groups, officials tell Inside Reference Data.
The SMPG, which aims to enable consistent implementation of processes in the securities industry for trade initiation and confirmation, settlements, reconciliation and c
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit