BRUSSELS - The Securities Market Practice Group for corporate actions (SMPG CA) is set to prepare a change request for Standard Release 2010 to include the option source in corporate actions messages, after completing a country review of the standards proposal for corporate actions options messages, Inside Reference Data has learned.
The SMPG CA, which aims to enable consistent implementation of processes in the securities industry for corporate actions, revised the proposal for structuring corpo
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit