Jersey City - Outsourcing services provider Broadridge Financial Solutions is implementing CAMA, the corporate actions offering from software vendor Information Mosaic, to create the first corporate actions service bureau, officials tell Inside Reference Data.
New Jersey-based Broadridge, which already offers outsourcing processing options for other types of reference data, has long looked at taking a corporate actions platform and selected Dublin-based Information Mosaic after completing a due d
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech