HONG KONG - User firms are increasingly moving to taking corporate actions data direct from exchanges in Asia-Pacific, following dissatisfaction with some custodians and data vendors, according to speakers at the Asia Pacific Financial Information Conference in Hong Kong in November.
Even when taking corporate actions feeds from vendors, a conference-goer said firms have to pay close attention to exchanges, particularly in China, because there has been a tendency for some corporate actions to go
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse