Digital fingerprint company Codel has entered into discussions with infrastructure players to market its data authenticity service as a validation tool for corporate actions information delivered in XBRL format, officials tell Inside Reference Data.
With the growing interest in using data tagging standard XBRL for corporate actions, market participants have started discussing the need to ensure data remains unchanged. There have now been talks about using digital notary technology to validate co
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act