Firms are increasingly focusing on security master files to centrally manage their reference data, according to the preliminary results of Aim Software’s seventh consecutive year Global Reference Data and Risk Management Survey 2010, Inside Reference Data has learned.
While the 2007 survey results revealed only 38% of participants were looking to achieve a centralized view of reference data within their firms, this year’s results saw the figure increase to 52%.
Vienna-based Martin Buchberger, he
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit