The lack of issuer involvement in the corporate actions lifecycle continues to be one of the main barriers to making the use of extensible business reporting language (XBRL) for corporate actions possible, according to panelists at the Sibos conference in Amsterdam in October.
While discussions around the use of XBRL in the corporate actions space continue to be high up the agenda and awareness is growing, speakers agreed that despite ongoing efforts, more has to be done to ensure all parties ar
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit