Information Mosaic, a post-trade software vendor, has integrated Thomson Reuters' ISO-based corporate actions data feed into its corporate actions product, to help clients reduce the time and money they spend on data integration.
Thomson Reuters' corporate actions data spans 94,000 companies in more than 93 countries and is provided in ISO 15022 and ISO 20022 formats. Gerard Bermingham, Information Mosaic's New York-based senior vice president of business strategy, said the fact the data is in I
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit