Ed Chidsey, managing director, global co-head of data services, at Markit explains that the data and services vendor is rebuilding the platform of the Global Corporate Actions Validation Service it acquired in June, at the World Financial Information Conference hosted by the Financial Information Services Division in Lisbon on October 8
In June, Markit acquired the assets of the Global Corporate Actions Validation Service from the Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation.
Here, Ed Chidsey, Markit's managing director, global co-head of data services, explains the company is in the process of rebuilding the platform of the service and says it plans to improve level of flexibility and choice for users by adding new data suppliers.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse