Louis Lovas, director of solutions at OneMarketData, says that because trading volumes are down and market complexity has risen, it has become more difficult for portfolio managers to identify signals in the market that lead to alpha generating ideas.
"Traders need access to broader data sets and the application of precision analytics to quickly identify and act on new opportunities as they arise," Lovas says.
Lovas says that institutional clients were coming to OneMarketData saying they needed
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit