Watch for Securities covers settlement and corporate actions flows used to facilitate cross-border transactions between global custodians and investment banks and their counterparties, such as local agents and asset managers. All traffic that goes into and out of a firm is monitored by the messages sent or delivered through Swiftmessaging services.
The benefit comes from the ability of a firm to compare itself against the market, Jonathan Ehrenfeld, markets manager of securities initiative at Sw
Linedata's Dave Remy and Chris Condron discuss all things CQRS and James Rundle goes over some of the big news breaking in the crypto space.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Location, Location, Location
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 121: An Examination of CQRS; Coinbase’s Institutional Play
- IHS Markit to Buy Ipreo, Sell Key Derivatives Unit
- DTCC Announces First Phase of Settlement Exposure Reduction
- CFTC's Budget Cut Constrains Crypto Oversight, Market Resiliency Activities