In-house legal teams have not traditionally seen reference data management as their responsibility, but Akber Datoo wants to change that.
The founder and managing partner of D2 Legal Technology says a lack of governance around how legal data is stored and made accessible to the rest of the firm has led to poor quality data that affects the entire organization.
"Legal data is managed very, very poorly because lawyers have seen their job as ending when a contract is signed and only rolled out if
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech