Chin-Jen Chang, head of the global fund data management department at Nikko Asset management, and Rajdeep Das, group enterprise data architect at AIA, discussed how establishing a solid data governance strategy has been essential to navigating their firms' operational challenges.
Chang said that since joining Nikko almost six years ago, he has been tasked with creating a centralized data management team. Previously, "data was just scattering around different departments, and when people were lo
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act