Contentious regulation in Europe and the US will soon require standardized swaps to be cleared through central counterparties, and executed on designated platforms such as organized trading facilities (OTFs) and swap execution facilities (SEFs). With this development, the industry is facing a stark choice about its technological strategy and questioning the wisdom of forcing these instruments to be traded in an on-exchange environment. By James Rundle.
The Markets in Financial Instrument Directi
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1