An effective single-dealer platform (SDP) is the solution for banks seeking to respond to the continuing fragmentation of the market amidst more stringent regulation of over-the-counter (OTC) markets, according to Paul Caplin, founder and CEO of web trading company Caplin Systems.
Swap execution facilities (SEFs) in the US and organized trading facilities (OTFs) in Europe are set to shift liquidity onto multiple centralized trading venues in the near future, and Caplin says that this has encoura
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership