Michael Shashoua speaks to Daniel Johnson of Wells Fargo Global Fund Services about the challenges for valuations teams created by AIFMD and IFRS 13
At the European Financial Information Summit in London, Daniel Johnson, vice president, valuation, Wells Fargo Global Fund Services, moderated a panel about pricing and valuation. Here he explains why the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive and International Financial Reporting Standard 13 are keeping pricing and valuation teams busy at the moment.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming