In February, mandatory trading of certain swaps on a swap execution facility (SEF) or designated contract market (DCM) kicked into effect, with other contracts gradually going the same route on a "made available to trade" (MAT) basis. As these new rules have taken effect, trading volumes on SEFs have softened, and smaller players in particular have had to adjust.
According to reports conducted separately by ISDA and Tabb Group, while volumes of interest rate swaps (IRS) have moderately and tempo
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1