For this year's iteration of the survey, which the Pittsburgh-based vendor conducts every 18 months, respondents reported concern with their ability to automate previously manual processes.
Almost every respondent said that they were at least somewhat concerned that their manual processes were affecting their ability to control errors, with 23 percent were "extremely concerned", and 39 percent being "very concerned". Eighty-three percent of respondents were concerned that their manual processes
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- Augustsson Departs Cinnober, CFO Lenardos Named CEO