As a result of the pairing, users will be able to automatically generate portfolio commentary directly within FactSet's platform and alleviates bottlenecks in quarterly and monthly reporting cycles.
Kim Neuwirth, director of product management for Narrative Science, tells WatersTechnology that many clients in the asset management space use FactSet's portfolio analytics tools to generate performance attribution data that is the same data used by Quill, Narrative Science's Advanced NLG platform,
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain